This is Bella’s favourite smoothie, but it’s probably because it’s got sweetness from maple syrup in it. I love using frozen organic mixed berries straight from the freezer, so the smoothie is icy cold when you drink it. Especially in summer when you come home from a day outside trying to cool down from the heat!
You can either use organic and non-organic mixed frozen berries.
If you have any smoothie left over pop it into ice cube trays or ice block moulds, as it also makes delicious ice blocks. With the ice cubes you can pop it into your smoothie when you make it the next time…it adds a whole level of icy coldness to it.
|Prep time||Total time|
|3 mins||3 mins|
Author: Tracey Francis of Essential Olie
- 250ml coconut/almond blend Milk (or other non-dairy / dairy milk)
- ¾ cup mixed frozen berries
- 2 Tablespoons Maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Put all ingredients into your blender.
- Blend til smooth and creamy.