Copaiba has a warm, spicy earthy smell and similarly to frankincense.
Similarly to Frankincense, it’s a go to essential oil if I am unsure about what essential oil to use.
I use it everyday in a variety of ways:
- in our DIY products: face cleanser, face toner, face serum, body creams, in my hubby’s shaving cream, bath salts, and bath sugars.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil into a rollerball bottle for a quick to grab and use pre-diluted bottle for use for anything and everything.
- diluted with other essential oils with fractionated coconut oil and aromatically dress myself of a morning or night.
- added to a pure-fume for a base note to help the middle and top notes have a staying power on the skin.
- use it in a calming and soothing massage oil with fractionated coconut oil.
- take a drop in a veggie cap each day with a drop of DigestZen and Frankincense.
The fact that all of dōTERRA’s essential oils are directly from farmers that grow the plants, I love that there is a story like in the below clip behind each 250 drops in each 15ml bottle.
Are you ready to make a difference and buy a pure essential oil that has been extracted from their trees? If so, click here to join our Essential Olie Tree.