This was my first dōTERRA essential oil I ever used back in 2014. I felt the affects almost instantly and fell in love with the spicy, minty, licorice flavour. It’s a proprietary blend by dōTERRA of anise seed, peppermint, ginger, caraway seed, coriander seed, tarragon and fennel essential oils.
I use it everyday in a variety of ways:
- internally of a morning: one drop in a veggie capsule and swallowed with my morning water infused with Lemon essential oil.
- diluted and rubbed clockwise on my tummy.
- a drop added to black tea, water or soda water.
- diffused in our car diffuser for long distance trips on windy roads or when we travel in airplanes.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil and used in a massage to soothe my body. I especially love it massaged into my feet after a long day out and about, and on the back of my neck.
- DIY personal products: liquid soaps for the shower and hands, bath salts, bath sugars. I find the combination of essential oils incredibly refreshing and invigorating.
- DIY mouth wash – cooled boiled water, pinch of celtic or Himalayan sea salt for a chemical free mouth wash. My hack: I carry an up-cycled bottle of dōTERRA DigestZen essential oil that I finished with some of my DIY mouth wash and replaced the top with a spray top for a mouth refresher on the go.
- diffuse by it’s own or blended with a citrus oil.
- a drop in the palms of my hands, rub them together then inhale. My hack: when I am at a function I usually add a drop to a nasal inhaler if I need to smell the oil, or, I just smell it straight from the bottle as I always carry a bottle with me. Like house keys, I never leave home without a bottle of DigestZen.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil in a rollerball bottle or small spray bottle for a convenient quick to grab diluted DigestZen for immediate topical use.
Each of the essential oils in this blend have been extracted from plants that have been sourced from their indigenous locations throughout the world through dōTERRA’s co-impact initiative. All grown without intervention and without chemicals, then extract using steam distillation.
Are you ready to make a difference to a farmer’s life by buying the world’s most pure essential oils and dōTERRA’s special DigestZen blend? If so, click here to join our Essential Olie Tree.