Other than DigestZen and OnGuard, this is our most used dōTERRA essential oil blend. I love the nose clearing hot minty freshness of this blend. It contains pure essential oils of laurel leaf, eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, lemon, cardamom, ravintsara and ravensara.
I use it everyday in a variety of ways:
- diffuse, particularly of a night time as part of our bedtime routine, by it’s own or with one of our favourites Lime or Lemon or OnGuard.
- a drop added to the palm of your hands, rubbed, then inhaled to invigorate your senses.
- blending and enhancing the aroma with a drop of Frankincense essential oil.
- dilute it with fractionated coconut oil and aromatically dress yourself before or after exercising and as part of our bedtime routine.
- blended with fractionated coconut oil and used for a soothing and comforting massage oil.
- dilute and use it in a spray bottle with distilled water or cooled boiled water for a body, pillow or clothing mist: a drop or 2 to cooled boiled water or distilled water and a pinch of salt.
- mixed with fractionated coconut oil into a rollerball bottle so we have a quick and easy bottle to use at a moments notice on our skin.
Each 15ml bottle contains 250 precious drops of the essential oil extracted from plants that have been sourced from their indigenous locations throughout the world through dōTERRA’s co-impact initiative. All grown without intervention and without chemicals, then extract using a steam distillation or cold press method.
Are you ready to make a difference to a farmer’s life? Buy the world’s most pure essential oils and dōTERRA’s special Easy Air blend? If so, click here to join our Essential Olie Tree.