I love Frankincense not only because I love that warm, spicy earthy smell but also because if I am ever unsure about what essential oil to use in my collection I use Frankincense.
I use it everyday in a variety of ways:
- in our DIY products: face cleanser, face toner, face serum, body creams, in my hubby’s shaving cream, bath salts, and bath sugars.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil into a rollerball bottle for a quick to grab and use pre-diluted bottle for use for anything and everything. If you forget your face moisturiser, and have your pre-diluted rollerball bottle of frankincense, then you can use it as your moisturiser while your on the go.
- blended with other essential oils with fractionated coconut oil and aromatically dress myself of a morning or night.
- added to a pure-fume for a top base note to help the middle and top notes have a staying power on the skin. It features in quite a few of my personalised spray, serum and rollerball blends.
- use it in a calming massage oil with fractionated coconut oil.
- take a drop in a veggie cap each day with a drop of DigestZen and Copaiba.
- my mum loves a drop in a spoonful of honey on her toast. Don’t laugh! It actually tastes good.
- diffused with any other essential oil but my favourite is with Lemon or Wild Orange.
- apply it to my third eye for prayer and meditation time.
The fact that all of dōTERRA’s essential oils are directly from farmers that grow the plants, I
Are you ready to make a difference and buy a pure essential oil that has been extracted from their frankincense? If so, click here to join our Essential Olie Tree.