I love the sweet citrus aroma of lemongrass. It’s my husband, Glenn’s, favourite oil.
I use it often in a variety of ways:
- infused into our savoury dishes: salad dressings, red curry paste, green curry, poaching chicken, scented salts for meats and so much more.
- added to a carrier oil for a massage after long exhausting days.
- DIY products: general cleaning spray (it’s our favourite essential oil to use), sticky gum remover, cleaning the dishwasher, nail polish remover pads, room deodoriser spray, linen spray.
- added to the soapberry nut bag when doing laundry or to vinegar in the rinse cycle.
- cleaning stubborn stains and food from pots and pans.
- DIY personal products: it’s in my homemade deodorants.
- diffused on it’s own or blended (have some fun!) or added to a pure-fume for a different top citrus note.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil into a rollerball bottle for quick and easy use on our skin.
- Each of the 250 precious drops will be so versatile in your home, and is changing the lives of the Indian farmers and their families that grow the lemongrass for dōTERRA with the co-impact sourcing initiative.
Are you ready to make a difference and buy a pure essential oil that has been extracted from their lemongrass? If so, click here to join our Essential Olie Tree.