I love OnGuard essential oil for not only the warm and spicy aromas with that hint of wild orange, but also for its versatility. This 15ml bottle has quite simply changed our lives by replacing so many chemical and toxic based products in our home. It’s a blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon (bark and leaf), eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils.
I use it everyday in a variety of ways:
- clean our house from top to bottom.
- diffuse all year round by itself in the diffuser to added with other essential oils, especially more wild orange.
- add a drop into the palms of my hands, rub, then inhale the aromas.
- dilute with fractionated coconut oil and massage it into my feet, and on my hubby’s and kids feet.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil into a rollerball bottle for a quick to grab and use pre-diluted bottle.
- take a drop in a veggie cap each day especially during winter.
- infused it into raw treats.
- soak cut apples in water with a drop of OnGuard essential oil for 20 minutes before venturing out for the day and never eat brown apples again.
- add it to our homemade gummies.
- make our own mulled wine by warming up some red wine then adding a couple of drops of OnGuard +/- sliced oranges: there you have a quick and easy mulled wine!
- add a drop of OnGuard with a drop of Lemon essential oil to a spoonful of honey.
- as a base for DIY cleaning products: spot cleaning carpets and furniture, general spray cleaner, added to the soapberry nut bag when doing laundry or to vinegar in the rinse cycle, oven cleaner.
- DIY mouthwash, refresher or throat spray with a drop of OnGuard and a dash of salt to cooled boiled water in a jar or throat spray bottle. My hack: I carry an up-cycled bottle of dōTERRA OnGuard essential oil that I finished with some of my DIY mouth wash and replaced the top with a spray top for a mouth refresher on the go.
- as a DIY hand sanitiser or cleaner for on-the-go by simply added a drop or 2 to cooled boiled water or distilled water and a pinch of salt.
Are you ready to make a difference and buy a pure essential oil blend that can replace so many of your toxic household products? If so, click here to join our Essential Olie Tree.
Each of the essential oils in this proprietary dōTERRA blend have been sourced from farmers from around the world through dōTERRA’s co-impact initiative whereby farmers are paid market price which impacts not only their lives but that of their families and communities.