Orange & Poppy Seed Crinkle Cookies
Do you think I like citrus? What made you guess? Yes, it’s another citrus variation of my crinkle cookies. I do have lots of flavour variations to these cookies, and yes they do have sugar in them, but they are totally worth the treat. Everyone loves these cookies, and I still have more variations left to share.
You can put orange zest in these cookies, however, I love flavouring them with dōTERRA’s Wild Orange Essential Oil.
Now remember, I use dōTERRA essential oils and the wild orange essential oil can be ingested. Please don’t think you can buy any brand of orange essential oil and ingest it, as it may actually be harmful. If you don’t own any dōTERRA essential oils then this is one of the most versatile oils, click here to go to my secure web selling page to buy this amazing oil. To save 25% off the retail price, open a wholesale account by clicking on the join & save button.
Orange & Poppy Seed Crinkle Cookiess
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||12 mins||17 mins|
Author: Tracey Francis of Essential Olie
- 2 cups Pure Icing Sugar (sifted)
- 1½ cups Almond Meal
- ½ cup Poppy Seeds
- 8 Drops dōTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 3 Egg Whites using 70g eggs (at room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 170°C (fan forced).
- Line 2 baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Sift icing sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to icing sugar and mix with a spoon until fully combined.
- Place teaspoon sized mounds onto prepared trays (I like using a size 70 ice cream scooper)
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool on the tray before moving onto a wire rack to cool completely before eating.