dōTERRA’s Easy Air is a remarkable blend of essential oils including Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Lemon, Cardamom, Ravintsara, and Ravensara. doTERRA Easy Air can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at night time to calm the senses before a restful night’s sleep.
- Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors at times of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse at bedtime for a restful environment.
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below. Check out our blog section on how we use this blend and for some blending ideas on how we like to blend this essential oil.
Want 25% of this retail price?
Read on how we can help you save 25% off this retail price, by clicking here.
Want to know more?
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Not to be taken. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.