dōTERRA’s Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon oil, with its powerful crisp uplifting scent, can be used as a natural cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and uplifting citrus boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavour of desserts and main dishes. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energising and promotes feelings of lightness, cheer and joy.
- Add a few drops to water for a citrus burst of flavour.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below. Check out our blog section on how we use this blend and for some blending ideas on how we like to blend this essential oil.
Want 25% of this retail price?
Read on how we can help you save 25% off this retail price, by clicking here.
Want to know more?
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.