dōTERRA’s Lime essential oil is refreshing and energising in both aroma and taste.
Limes are frequently used in entrées and beverages for their fresh, citrus flavour. Due to lime essential oils high limonene content, it provides a refreshing flavour and aroma to the air when diffused. Lime is also an effective and natural surface cleaner. As a result, it is frequently used in facial and body cleansers for its cleansing properties and uplifting scent. It is also known for its ability to uplift, balance and energise the emotions.
- Diffuse to refresh the air and lift your emotions.
- Put some Lime on a cotton pad and use to help remove grease spots and sticker residue.
- Add a drop of Lime to your drinking water for enhanced flavour.
- Pop 1 drop to your facial cleanser or shampoo for added cleansing properties.
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
- Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below. Check out our blog section on how we use this blend and for some blending ideas on how we like to blend this essential oil.
Want 25% of this retail price?
Read on how we can help you save 25% off this retail price, by clicking here.
Want to know more?
Check out our YouTube Clip on 5 ways we like to use lime essential oil other than diffusing it, and blending it in pure-fumes:
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight.