Smart & Sassy
Citrus and Mints. Is there anything better? Oh, yes, add a some heat and spice from ginger and cinnamon, and we have dōTERRA’s Smart & Sassy blend, which you have probably guessed I also love. It’s a proprietary blend of Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger and Cinnamon essential oils.
I use often in a variety of ways:
- diffuse it by itself, as I love the warmth from the ginger and cinnamon with the zing and tang from the grapefruit and peppermint essential oils.
- internally in a veggie capsule: 6 drops and swallowed with lots of water a few times a day.
- a drop to my glass pitcher then topping it with soda water or water to drink throughout the day.
- DIY personal products: liquid soaps for the shower and hands, bath salts, bath sugars.
- a drop added to the palm of your hands, rubbed, then inhaled to stimulate your senses.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil and aromatically dress yourself.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil and used for a stimulating massage for my feet after a long active day.
- DIY mouth wash – cooled boiled water, pinch of celtic or Himalayan sea salt for a chemical free mouth wash. My hack: I carry an up-cycled bottle of dōTERRA Smart & Sassy essential oil that I finished with some of my DIY mouth wash and replaced the top with a spray top for a mouth refresher on the go.
- diluted with fractionated coconut oil into a rollerball bottle so we have a quick and easy bottle to use at a moments notice on our skin.
Each 15ml bottle contains 250 precious drops of the essential oil extracted from plants that have been sourced from their indigenous locations throughout the world through dōTERRA’s co-impact initiative. All grown without intervention and without chemicals, then extract using a steam distillation or cold press method.
Are you ready to make a difference to a farmer’s life by buying the world’s most pure essential oils and dōTERRA’s special Smart & Sassy blend? If so, click here to join our Essential Olie Tree.