I love Worcestershire sauce but I haven’t yet found one that states it’s corn free. Even if it states contains vegetables I’m wary of it.
I have made it with both tamari and coconut aminos, so use what you have in your fridge or if you prefer one over the other use that. It tastes as close to the real thing as I could get. I like it. I use it in a number of dishes and of course as a condiment to any dish you would usually use it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
|Prep time||Total time|
|2 mins||2 mins|
Author: Tracey Francis of Essential Olie
- ½ cup tamari OR coconut aminos
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon molasses*
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- Combine all ingredients in a measuring jug (so it has a pourer on it) and whisk together.
- Pour into a jar, seal and keep in the refrigerator.
* I love using the Organic Times unsulphured molasses.